Lone Star Circle of Care (LSCC) is an equal opportunity employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Clinical Assistant plays a dual role for front and back office clinical functions, spending about 50% of their time in each role. They perform a variety of duties that are clerical in nature, as well as assist in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of licensed medical and/or licensed nuring team members.
1. CMA - American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
2. RMA - American Medical Technologists (AMT)
3. CCMA- National Health Career Association (NHA)
4. NRCMA through National Association of Health Professionals (NAHP)
5. NCMA- National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)